- Commissioned by Northern Irish restoration specialist, Jackie Cochrane in approximately in 2010
- Manufactured as a tool room copy by Cobra connoisseur and specialist Lech Kowalski, formerly of Kirkham cars, now running his own business, Caro Cars.
- Bought by John Young in 2014, John progressed the car to be competitive in race trim.
- Built to European FIA specification, class GTS and period F, 1962 to 1965.
- 289 engine initially built by Steve Warrior and subsequently completely overhauled by Woodham Mortimer December 2018.
- Full nut and bolt rebuild at Woodham Mortimer 2018.
- Gearbox upgraded to a Jerico dog box.
- Successfully raced at the 2016 Goodwood Members Meeting with John Young.
- FIA papers, albeit with the chassis number attributed to the original car that was copied, which run out December 2019.
- A useful stable mate to own alongside another Cobra
HENCE FOR SALE AS A NON ROAD REGISTERED RACE CAR