Arriving soon – Jaguar XK120 FHC.
This delightful Jaguar is one of just 195 XK120 fixed head coupes constructed in RHD and a very original example, preserving full matching numbers, original interior and the majority of its original Pastel Blue paint.
Constructed in the summer of 1953 it was first registered in Edinburgh on 6th of July and then delivered to its first owner, a Mr John George Douglas of Aberfeldy on the 30th of the month. The next change of owner was a Mr Nicoll, also of Aberfeldy, in 1958 and the car then stayed with the Nicoll family until 1968 when it was acquired by well-known Jaguar enthusiast Bob Kerr, who retained it for about 11 years. During this time the car participated in the occasional hill climb but saw little other use, a fact that no doubt has contributed to its remarkable state of preservation. Since the late 1970s the car has only had three other owners, the most recent being a very well-known botanist and broadcaster, who continued to maintain the car in excellent preserved condition, so much so that it features on the frontispiece in Philip Porters original XK book
Now available for the first time in 25 years it comes accompanied by a very large history file, exhibits exceptional provenance and offers an unrepeatable opportunity to acquire what is widely considered to be the most beautiful of the XK line in original, unrestored condition.
Further information to follow, please contact use for further details.