1950 Alloy XK120 LHD
This delightful XK120 is one of only 240 early hand-built aluminium-bodied “Alloy” cars and one of only 184 built in LHD. Constructed in January 1950 it was finished in Silver paint with a Red interior and then dispatched to Jaguar’s New York distributor, Hoffman, on 16th February. After a period on the East Coast the Jaguar subsequently migrated to California before being exported to France in 1987 where it benefitted from a complete chassis-off professional restoration and was later the subject of an in-depth feature in a notable classic car magazine.
With little use since its restoration, the car still presents in delightful condition and provides a very rare opportunity to acquire a correct example of one of the most sort-after Jaguars, the Alloy XK120.
Please contact us for further details. SOLD