THIS CAR HAS BEEN SOLD - WE HAVE 2 FURTHER EXAMPLES IN BUILD
We are delighted to introduce the latest in our WM Sport custom built E Types - the ultimate in power, luxury and bespoke craftsmanship.
The car is the epitome of true, continental GT car; a classic Jaguar that will effortlessly convey two people and their luggage in luxury and comfort from London to St Tropez. With a reliable and race proven engine that delivers close to 400BHP from its 4.7 litres and boasting in excess of 400 ft lb of torque, the WM Sport GT is a stunning classic to rival the most powerful and accomplished of sports cars.
But it’s not just the power and performance of the car or its stopping power delivered by ventilated disc brakes and six-pot calipers to the front and 4 pot to the rear; the WM Sport GT has a stunning level of bespoke built, custom features throughout its construction. Sumptuous leather and Alcantara trim adorn the interior of the car, while custom-made seats combine a classic look with body hugging contours and high levels of comfort. The chunky but period-looking steering wheel sits perfectly to hand above a bespoke pedal box and hidden inertia reel seatbelts, which all combine to create the perfect driving environment. And when it’s time for a break, the leather-trimmed underfloor storage compartment is the perfect solution for your on-the-road refreshment.
Under the bonnet, the classic wide-angle Jaguar cylinder head sits atop a block bored to 4.7 litres. Three side draft Weber 48 DCOE carburettors and a performance air filter deal with the breathing requirements, while a white ceramic coated manifold leads to a fully custom-built exhaust system with polished tailpipes. Power is transmitted via Woodham Mortimer’s own 5 speed gearbox and a PowerloK LSD. Numerous other unique under-bonnet details complete the incredible engine bay. Handling is provided by fully adjustable Gaz coil over dampers and racing anti-roll bars that provide sure footed handling with all the comfort you’d expect in a car of this type.
Sitting on 15 inch Dunlop racing style wheels and Avon tyres, the body is subtly widened to accommodate the extra wheel width, giving the car similar dimensions to the original and legendary lightweight racing E-Types. With bespoke chrome work free of overriders, the car has a purposeful stance that will leave observers fully aware that this is serious performance car.
The full WM Sport GT specification:
• 4.7 litre engine, wide angle head, bespoke internals, 3 x 48 DCOE Webbers. Approx.400 bhp
• Bespoke WM Sport 5 speed gearbox and 3.31 Powerlok LSD
• Adjustable Gaz coil over spring/damper units front and rear with uprated anti rollbars
• Peg drive Dunlop Racing type wheels with 3 ear spinners. 7x15 front/8x15 rear. Avon tyres 215/60-15 front and 2456/60-15 rear
• Front: vented front discs with WM Sport 6 pot calipers Rear: vented discs with 4 pot calipers. Electric vacuum pump for servo
• First car features Portofino Blue paintwork with red leather and Alcantara trim. Bespoke seat design, door panels and hidden inertia reel belts
• Widened rear arches, smooth bumpers, LED lighting and LED dash lighting
• Long range fuel tank
• Heated front and rear screens with hidden aerial. Green tint to front
• Numerous other bespoke details abound throughout the car
The is incredible car is available now and ready to enjoy this Summer.
Please contact Sales on 01621-879579 to arrange a viewing or to discuss how Woodham Mortimer can build a car to your precise specifications.