- 1 of 118 right hand drive 3.8 S fixed head coupes produced.
- Built on the 11th January 1960 and sold through Henley’s of London to Mr Patrick Talbot.
- Bespoke car ordered new with the following rare factory options of Reutter seats with map pockets and full width head rests, fitted luggage, rapid lift window winders, auxiliary map reading lights on the dashboard, 15 inch wire wheels and an extra leaf spring to the rear suspension.
- Single family ownership for over 35 years.
- Factory colour specification and full matching numbers.
- History file including original logbook, old style V5, service invoices, old MOTs and Jaguar Heritage Certificate.
- An excellent original example with rare factory options which has been cared for many years by Woodham Mortimer technicians.
Please contact Sales on 01621-879579 for further details.